Have you ever had a dream that you accomplished, with daily attention and persistence, even when you didn’t feel like it? You were embodying the 3rd niyama, tapas. When you hold a yoga pose for one more breath, because you know the benefits will be worth the momentary challenge, you are exhibiting tapas. With an original meaning of HEAT, tapas is what takes us to the sink to brush our teeth, even when we’re tired or in a hurry. When balanced with contentment (santosha), we will live according to our values, acting in consistent ways that move us toward our most cherished goals.
Classes / Sessions
Information on yoga services offered:
- Listen… 🎶 Do You Want to Know a Secret? May 31, 2023
- Three Tips for Better Sleep March 18, 2023
- As We Live and Breathe February 7, 2023
- The M-Word October 25, 2022
- Three Ways to Save Your Back in the Garden July 16, 2022