- Do you want a yoga class with gentle respectful personal attention? You’ll get that in my classes.
- Do you think that you could feel better than you do right now? That’s guaranteed.
- What makes my classes different? They’re fun. You’ll learn new things. You’ll feel safe.
- Not quite ready for a class? Try a private session. Click here to book.
- Are you in discomfort or pain? Private sessions will help.
Breathe. Stretch. Balance. Play your edge. Rest. Ahh.
When was the last time you felt deeply nourished, body and soul? Would you enjoy a day of withdrawing from life’s responsibilities? A place to simply rest, and breathe, and refill the well of your wholeness? Join us in November for deep self-care.
1:00 – 2:15 p.m. | March 5 – April 16, 2019
Location: The House of Now, 536-5th Street, Courtenay
Sunday, January 20, 2019 Where: The House of Now - 536A - 5th St., Courtenay, BC When: Sunday, January 20, 2019 Schedule 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Introduction. Lower body, low back & spine 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. LUNCH 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Introduction. Chest, neck,...
Become notified when we are offering a class that fits your needs and your schedule. If we don’t already have a class for you, there might be one offered soon!