How about another form of sunshine?
~~~ 8 days of Delight ~~~
Daily videos to bring ease and cheer to you
(and invite you a little outside your comfort zone).
It might be a Yoga practice to smooth out your creaky bits, or a lovely guided meditation to bring you back to quiet joy.
It might be some information on edible “weeds” that are right in your yard, or some simple tips to keep your body happy, at work and at play.
Ah…some stress relieving ideas…
Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, May 24 to Tuesday, May 31
Where: A comfortable place for you (online)
Why: To be revitalized and maybe surprised
Cost: Early Bird Price $45.00 till midnight May 15 – REGISTER NOW!
May 16 - May 20: $55.00 - REGISTER
|1 cup dandelion flowers||1 egg|
|1 cup flour||1 cup milk|
|2 tsp. baking powder||1 TBSP sugar|
|pinch salt||1 cup blueberries|
- Remove dandelion flowers from green parts (sepals and receptacles). Chop flower petals if desired (I find they come apart once the green parts are removed, so I leave the petals as is).
- Mix flowers into dry ingredients.
- Beat egg, milk, and sugar, then add to dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto hot greased pan, flip once.
- Serve with yogurt, sour cream, or maple syrup.