- Do you want a yoga class with gentle respectful personal attention? You’ll get that in my classes.
- Do you think that you could feel better than you do right now? That’s guaranteed.
- What makes my classes different? They’re fun. You’ll learn new things. You’ll feel safe.
- Not quite ready for a class? Try a private session. Click here to book.
- Are you in discomfort or pain? Private sessions will help.
Breathe. Stretch. Balance. Play your edge. Rest. Ahh.Catherine Reid
You’ve probably heard about the “now-proven-by-Western-science” benefits of meditation. Even so, it still might feel like a should, kind of like clearing the weeds out of the driveway cracks, or sorting those family photos into some sort of order.
Maybe you’ve tried meditating, and it just felt like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. (If you’re a woman, see Meditation Secrets for Women, by Camille Maurine and Lorin Roche. They explain that sitting in silence doesn’t work for many women, because the feminine is all about movement, colour, fragrance, sensuality, and relatedness.)read more
Please join me for this By-Donation Class. All proceeds will go to The Comox Valley Transition Society. Date: Saturday, November 18 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Venue: The Asana Room, 2440-2 Rosewall Crescent, Courtenay* *Please give yourself extra time...read more
Feeling Creaky after playing in the Dirt? YOGA can help! Learn new ways to be comfortable while gardening. No previous yoga experience necessary. Date/Time: June 14, 6:30 - 8:30pm Cost: $15.00 Location: Lake Trail School Community Garden Register: via e-mail to...read more