- Do you want a yoga class with gentle respectful personal attention? You’ll get that in my classes.
- Do you think that you could feel better than you do right now? That’s guaranteed.
- What makes my classes different? They’re fun. You’ll learn new things. You’ll feel safe.
- Not quite ready for a class? Try a private session. Click here to book.
- Are you in discomfort or pain? Private sessions will help.
Breathe. Stretch. Balance. Play your edge. Rest. Ahh.Catherine Reid
1:00 – 2:15 p.m. | March 5 – April 16, 2019
Location: The House of Now, 536-5th Street, Courtenay
7classes: $85.00read more
Sunday, January 20, 2019 Where: The House of Now - 536A - 5th St., Courtenay, BC When: Sunday, January 20, 2019 Schedule 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Introduction. Lower body, low back & spine 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. LUNCH 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Introduction. Chest, neck,...read more
Do you think that? Or do you know someone who says that? If you've been attending Yoga classes for a while, even intermittently, you already know how your level of flexibility is expanded and maintained by a regular practice. Perhaps you know someone who...read more
Become notified when we are offering a class that fits your needs and your schedule. If we don’t already have a class for you, there might be one offered soon!