- Do you want a yoga class with gentle respectful personal attention? You’ll get that in my classes.
- Do you think that you could feel better than you do right now? That’s guaranteed.
- What makes my classes different? They’re fun. You’ll learn new things. You’ll feel safe.
- Not quite ready for a class? Try a private session. Click here to book.
- Are you in discomfort or pain? Private sessions will help.
Breathe. Stretch. Balance. Play your edge. Rest. Ahh.Catherine Reid
Please join me for this By-Donation Class. All proceeds will go to The Comox Valley Transition Society. Date: Saturday, November 18 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Venue: The Asana Room, 2440-2 Rosewall Crescent, Courtenay* *Please give yourself extra time...read more
Feeling Creaky after playing in the Dirt? YOGA can help! Learn new ways to be comfortable while gardening. No previous yoga experience necessary. Date/Time: June 14, 6:30 - 8:30pm Cost: $15.00 Location: Lake Trail School Community Garden Register: via e-mail to...read more
Research suggests that it takes 35 – 40 consecutive days of repetition to put a new habit in place. So until a home Yoga practice becomes a habit, you might find that it feels onerous to try to make it onto your mat outside of class. WHAT’S BEEN STOPPING ME FROM...read more
Become notified when we are offering a class that fits your needs and your schedule. If we don’t already have a class for you, there might be one offered soon!