- Do you want a yoga class with gentle respectful personal attention? You’ll get that in my classes.
- Do you think that you could feel better than you do right now? That’s guaranteed.
- What makes my classes different? They’re fun. You’ll learn new things. You’ll feel safe.
- Not quite ready for a class? Try a private session. Click here to book.
- Are you in discomfort or pain? Private sessions will help.
Breathe. Stretch. Balance. Play your edge. Rest. Ahh.Catherine Reid
Research suggests that it takes 35 – 40 consecutive days of repetition to put a new habit in place. So until a home Yoga practice becomes a habit, you might find that it feels onerous to try to make it onto your mat outside of class. WHAT’S BEEN STOPPING ME FROM...read more